The Final Count is a company dedicated to predicting matchups in the NFL. We use advanced analytics to make decisions on things like who will cover a game, will the game hit the under/over, etc. Below is our work with NFL information.
We have been heavily influenced by companies like PFF, Football Outsiders, Sharp Analytics, etc in providing analytically driven data to the consumer.
We use next-generation stats to determine who will win matchups. We use spreads, money lines, and O/U to influence these decisions.
Our focus is on using analytics to help better understand matchups. We use stats and information from other football analytic sites. We will eventually create our own.
- Super Bowl LIV Pick, Analysis
- Film Study: How the San Francisco 49ers use a zone-run offense to dominate the NFL
- QB1: Evaluating every QB playing in the Championship Game’s Today
- Grading Every NFL Head Coaching Hire
- All-22: 49ers rushing game dominates late vs. Vikings. Scheme, Analysis, Next-Gen Stats