The Final Count is a company dedicated to predicting matchups in the NFL. We use analytics and our own knowledge of the game to make decisions on who will win the most crucial matchups. Follow our work during the season!
We have been heavily influenced by companies like PFF, Football Outsiders, Sharp Analytics, etc in providing analytically driven data to the consumer.
We use next-generation stats to determine who will win matchups. We use spreads, money lines, and O/U to influence these decisions.
Our focus is on using analytics to help better understand matchups. We use stats and information from other football analytic sites. We will eventually create our own.
- Tim Duncan is the Most Overrated Player in Sports History
- TFC Mock Draft 3.0 – Las Vegas gets a receiver, Miami picks OL late, Trades and Sleepers
- NFL First 32 Mock Draft 2.0 – Chargers trade up, Kinlaw falls, Vikings replace Diggs, trades, and more
- The Eagles should explore a trade for Leonard Fournette
- NFL Pre-Draft Notes, Analysis – Who is the best Quarterback, Biggest sleeper pick, top rated WR and more